NMT 8.00% 11.5¢ neometals ltd

Hi Vafooli, I’ve been in since the Reed Resources days when this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    Hi Vafooli, I’ve been in since the Reed Resources days when this was a gold play at 40cts, seen it crash to under 2ct and thought at one point it might go under, but as it recovered from 2cts they did a spectacular deal with Gangfen and MIN and have produced good news after good news ever since.
    That recent valuation target is well light in my opinion, we still seem to fly under the radar but you can sense good times ahead with so many high value projects and so few shares issued compared to potential value, lithium cash starting to flow should certainly help.
    Nmt share buy back reducing shares issued only gives us real benefits once the share price multi bags from here, NMT management must have a much higher share price target or they would simply have used the buy back cash to pay another divi.
    The deep drill may increase resource and mine life but any buy offer will be based on a twenty to thirty year income from mine worked back to today’s value after extraction, processing and funding costs, so if we double the resource it may only add a little to any buy out price as we probably have around a 20 to 25 ry mine life within first 80m depth.
    That said a larger resource let’s us DSO the ore for longer without impacting as much on mine life so we could gather in cash from DSO and fund or part fund processing plant holding onto a much larger slice should we partner this one rather than sell it out.
    Whatever way it goes due to the massive numbers involved it’s odd the analyst has such a low target price, our lithium alone is worth over 50cts which means you get the rest for nothing, and the rest is the main event, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.