NMT 13.7% 8.2¢ neometals ltd

You retain your NMT shares, which will be valued at whatever the...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    You retain your NMT shares, which will be valued at whatever the market price is
    You will be given new shares in NewCo which will be valued at the market price at the time

The number of shares you are given in the NewCo will be proportionate to what you have currently in Neometals. Lets say for argument sake you owned 2% of all NMT shares, in the NewCo theoretically you would be given 2% of the total shares on issue.

As for just loosing, anything is possible, however there is far more upside based on the current market cap than downside. At this point I don't think Barrambie is at all priced into the current SP.

Remember most analysts were also recommending this, their analysis suggests that the split will allow better appreciation of the independent assets, which should ultimately translate to better shareholder value in the long run.

Also March 2019 is some months away. They will continue to develop the asset, and I am sure there intent is to get it to a point where there is substantial value in the split, e.g. further exploration, a DSO decision and possibly, if following prior play-books, some sort of JV along the way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.013(13.7%)
Mkt cap ! $51.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 7.9¢ $293.9K 3.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12249 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.