BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Ann: Neptune secures multiple works on Gorgon , page-29

1. 6,764 Posts.
    chand,you did say it was your last post,but you obviously cant help yourself which speaks volumns

As i previously stated which your postings continue to support you obviously have little more experience than that of a desk jocky with not much else to go on other than what you have 'read'

You are the one who mentioned corruption not I.
    I am too close to even suggest that,so i would suggest you re read what was actualy said.

For my part,anyone who does not recognise the opportunities
    that involvement in Gorgon creates by way of, experience in the customers tender process, OH&S standards,capability presentation,failure to comply penalties,expection demands. financials and support and probabilities of completeing and above requirements,access to key personel,work experience,advance awareness of additional opportunities both on site and elsewhere and the opportunity to prepare in advance of these opportunities prior to the opposition etc etc,

I could go on and on,but since you cant recognise any of the basics then you have a major problem and should not be an investor in this type of company and would be far better with Woolworths which are more user friendly and understandable

The above my friend is what is meant by being inside the tent and sharing a beer as opposed to looking in.

Any suggestion otherwise is little more than a figment of your vivid imagination.

ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.