BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Nestle announced as a new Buddy Ohm customer, page-155

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    Hi @techfacts, as you said re @broosta comments “while he is saying a lot of things, I still do not understand what his underlying point is”.
    I think I can help here. Having read his most recent post today, it has finally dawned on me what the main problem is.

There is no understanding of the difference between Ohm monitoring systems versus standard factory control systems (eg Honeywell). In addition, there are lots of irrelevant or misleading things said to counter any rebuttal by posters of his statements, eg the latest post about Ohm time frames (“start with a two decade plan”) is a ludicrous way for any startup business to act, to put it bluntly.

Key point – Ohm is a monitoring measurement and reporting system. Ohm is not a building/factory management system. It is not intended to be a control system. It is not a replacement for a control systems either. It operates alongside of and is complementary to any existing or later installed control systems. That is exactly how Nestle will use it – on top of their current systems, for added value.

From Buddy website https://buddy.com/building-monitoring/monitoring-solutions/ :
    “Building Management Systems (BMS) can generate a lot of detailed data. But often the data is locked inside proprietary systems, that make it hard to gain a real-time view, expose insights to building occupants, and create immersive incentives by gamifying resource savings. Cloud-to-cloud or sub meter integration with Buddy Ohm helps gain maximum value out of an existing BMS investment, and also adds new capabilities that typically would require custom integration work or increased service agreements from BMS providers.”

@techfacts, if you haven't already acted as you said you would, and sent all of his questions to Dave, I suggest that you take the above into account in framing those questions. It is good of you to to try to help him. @taffyjuke and others tried to help him. I tried and gave up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.