BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

My question concerns the first contact in the wireless chain....

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    My question concerns the first contact in the wireless chain. The power reading has to pass from the field created by the contact between the live (building) wire and the (Buddy supplied and installed) clamp that is place around that live wire. It is my belief that the ‘power reading’ data physically travels to a transmitter (the ohm) via a cable attached to the clamp. The data is then sent wirelessly to the Buddy unit which has a built in modem so the data can be sent to anywhere in the world.

Even if the clamp has built in wireless capability, the clamp still needs to be placed in contact with the live wire (or neutral) to provide or activate this data flow. The live wire or neutral wire still needs to be physically separate to the other wires in the cable sheath. So the practical and logical place to make the ‘connection between wire and clamp is behind the central location where all circuits terminate which is the electrical sub-board.

So how do you achieve this necessity without effecting a loss in production?

Broosta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.