BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@broosta i think it would be good for you to take an hour out of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @broosta i think it would be good for you to take an hour out of your day, the time you use to write posts on HC, and listen to Buddy Connect. It was really informative and I think you have a disconnect between what you think Buddy does and what it actually does. Buddy is a very simple and effective tool that simply collects data on energy, water, gas usage put its through a data sausage machine and delivers useful data back to the building managers so they can see what is going on and therefore better manage energy use and save money. I do not pretend to be an electrician, but I speak to building owners, not sky scrapers owners, people that own reasonable size light industrial type buildings, and ask them, how do you manage your power/water bills, their simple answer is, turn the lights off and make sure their are no leaky taps. Buddy identifies ways to better manage this than simply turning out a light or 2 and allows for smart decisions. It is no different to adtech, website data, etc. You get reports about traffic to your website and once you understand this you can make decision to improve quality of traffic.

I think one of key takeouts is that the major building services businesses can leverage the Buddy platform to better analyse their data and make better decisions.

I think you are over complicating what Buddy does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.