BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

and you were good enough to post that same pic a few weeks ago -...

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    and you were good enough to post that same pic a few weeks ago - i thought to the same poster

i have a feeling the ongoing innovation into a space that blends computer, electrical (and mechanical to a degree i would think) engineering is possibly why the technical executive change occurred a few months ago - the company's innovation levels in meeting and adapting to this are quite probably driven by the new top guy

one thing i will say is - things are really looking up for smart cities vertical in my view.

i think product/solutions in this space are going to enjoy a real wave of interest as a big data space that offers solutions - not advertising - and any aggregated data sales should have little of the sensitivity of those businesses that peddle personal data like FB, nor does it pose threats like automated driving/ai

still the normal responsibility for data protection and security - but nothing like the sensitivity of personal info - or of financial transaction/authorisation info like banks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.