BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Nestle announced as a new Buddy Ohm customer, page-218

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I can confirm no shut down was required.’ steamtrain1

And the point you are trying to make is what? That your company consumes about the same amount of energy as an inner city Mc Donald’s Store? Or that no Buddy device directly monitors any circuit from the DB-2 sub board?

A light industrial site within a warehouse is irrelevant to the scenario I have described.

Any person with half a clue would realise that fact. Since a cursory glance at the image reveals the presence of certain types of cables uncommonly found in an actual tier one FMCG industrial environment and the absence of other types of cables that are almost exclusively found in a FMCG site.

The only bit of heavy duty industrial kit in the image is the DB-2 orange sub board. Does the BUD devices monitor any circuits within this sub-board? I very much doubt it. But even if they did then the sub-board would have been de-energised to install the CT clip!

Any act of safety may seem unwarranted to most BUD posters. Indeed, given the tenor of more recent posts the issue of safety may be an insignificant event to BUD posters – since many think the process involves no more than attaching a CT clamp (in the manner of a clothes peg) to a live building wire. And while clearly there are BUD supporters who willing (and falsely) claim that shutting down a sub board at a FMCG is not necessary to install a Buddy device in the manner shown in the BUD mock-up of an electrical board, the legislative reality is very intentional and unambiguous in its opposition to such reckless behaviour.

In NSW the Electrical work must not be carried out on electrical equipment when it is energised unless the electrical work is permitted by law.

There are a few rare exceptions permitted. None of which I stress could apply in an industrial FMCG environment involving the installation of a Buddy device in an electrical sub board or attaching the CT clamp to a live wire within a sub board. The maximum penalty for an individual who works live [in NSW] is $6,000, or in the case of a body corporation $30,000.

I am sure the same applies in the other States and Territories. In fact, a quick look at their site reveals Energy Safe Victoria is currently running a ‘New bumper sticker reminds electricians to Never Work Live’ campaign.

http://www.esv.vic.gov.au/news/new-bumper-sticker-reminds-electricians-to-never-work-live/

In an article by Michael Miskulin, Manager of Electrical Installation Safety at ESV, Michael writes: ‘Electrical workers should NEVER WORK LIVE and understand the importance of isolation when working on or near live parts.’ (capitalised words are by M Miskulin)The article deals with the death of a 29 year old electrical worker on 29 January 2018 at an industrial site near Melbourne.

EnergySafe Magazine – Issue 49 Summer 2018

Some BUD posters need to get their facts right and frame the context in the appropriate everyday reality of my original comments. If a poster does not know or can’t remember what the details of my original assertion was and therefore remains clueless then they will need to go back and read my previous posts. Otherwise they will remain as confused as the group of posters who seem to be congratulating themselves on disproving my observations by simply forgetting or deliberately leaving out the relevant details.

Such distortions are not helpful. You are merely confusing each other with your collective ignorance. Hence, you are doing each other a disservice which is not the way to understand the pitfalls or potential of a particular stock holding.

Broosta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.