BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Well I do not consider that BUD has been put on notice, I...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Well I do not consider that BUD has been put on notice, I consider that the ASX sought clarification regarding various deals and announcements and that BUD responded in a comprehensive manner. There should be no collateral damage to BUD's reputation arising therefrom.

Neither do I consider that the market is sceptical, the market recognises a fledgling company and has priced in the promise of growth but quite understandably awaits to see the extent of the revenue stream arising from the deals that have been announced.

You are another person accusing holders of BUD of putting Dave on a pedestal. Well you are entitled to your opinion but the reality is that many of us researched BUD two or so years ago and have been very impressed with Dave's performance over the past few years. Personally I do not expect significant volatility in the share price but a steady increase over the course of the year, although of course with the unfortunate presence of shorters as well as the actions of traders there will always be ups and downs on the way. I am an investor and am more than happy with my investment in BUD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.