BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Your information is misplaced. Noveda, zentri was 18 months ago....

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Your information is misplaced.

Noveda, zentri was 18 months ago. After failed acquisitions, BUD decided to launch their own full suit of solution and the amount of traction they built within 6 months was phenomenal.

And please don't start on revenue rant. Every investor here and otherwise have been told multiple occasions on revenue expectations. Yes, there were expectations of Digicel revenue and some Parse this current qtr. But both are hit with reasons well explained and majority of us aware of.

I don't know how share price works in short term and neither anyone else. Neither I am trader so frankly don't care what share price does in short term.

But if you ask me the reasons of fall from 40 cents to 19 cents, I attribute it to number of factors like mid-tech sector running out of steam, GSW/BIG saga, subsequent scrutiny of BUD, momentum traders, running ahead of themselves etc etc...

What price is cheap or expensive is very subjective. It all depend on what is your investment horizon and how much you are investing. For me the choice was simple, I wanted to have a significant position in BUD and couldn't risk paying a fortune once fundamentals are pointing 50 cents and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.