BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Nestle announced as a new Buddy Ohm customer, page-90

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well in the same open forum I say "NO!" to "simply thinking" and "basic/fundamental questions" posed in passive-aggressive tones, plaintively appealing to common sense ostensibly but more likely actually designed to sow doubt and negativity.

I'm pretty darn sure Buddy Ohn can't do all things in all situations. Who is claiming that it can? For instance, I am pretty sure it can't do my tax return for me. I am also sure it doesn't knit pipe insulation using organic yarn.

I also don't know how it tastes on a slice of bread or whether or not it will match a minimum of 50% of head office decor worldwide.

Yes to healthy open-mindedness. No to spurious red herring issues that are not constructive, in the same way that blind optimism isn't.

Maybe we should start muttering under our breath about how they've just deadset missed the chance to design space-shuttle navigation capability and footy-tipping into the units too. If we want to talk about dropping the ball, surely that's a good starting point!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.