RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Ann: Nestle Brand Partnership, page-6

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Hi guys just looking into rewardle. Noticed alot in some stores i frequented and it chimed well with Peter lynchs one up on wall Street mantra of noticing the happenings around you.

See some known names like site Asia and now nestle trying to come on board but curious to see well researched views of the regulars here on the financial aspect. While i see take-up happening around Perth the revenue had increased nicely on %s but i noticed the June 15 report still showed a markedly increase in employment and fixed capital costs.

Wondering if it is one of those xero stocks and waiting for signs of a profit as appears to still be in expansion / cash churning mode?

My other concern is besides the established network Moat how will they fend of competition in the stamp replacement card segment? I haven't seen much on the data analytics side when interacting at the cafes ive shopped at since you just get a stamp and never note down your order. Otherwise i would agree the marketing and data analytics could have potential if used well by the company and merchants.

How does the mint payment system differ to cheap alternatives like the cube thing that allows cards to be swiped through it (attached to the side of an ipad for example) for less than a 100 dollar outlay. Saw this in a us coffee site in Philadelphia and thought it was pretty cool.

Do merchants usually pay sizable amounts to use back provided terminals?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.