NVU 0.00% 1.7¢ nanoveu limited

Nestle owns a shit ton of vending machines and hospitality robo...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3035/3035993-e78a6217dce91760309a4ff34dd91ba1.jpg
    Nestle owns a shit ton of vending machines and hospitality robo waiters. This is a low stock high margin buy, they obviously has done their due diligence on the claims of the screen so the science checks out, at high volume this could be on each of the professional business barista products as an advertised additional feature, then on vending machine creating that consumer confidence in the brand. A massive step forward for this company not to mention the nestle parties/awards and promos they will be attending in the future if this works out. Nestle could make nanoshield a standard, and with 120millionshares outstanding with the CEO holding 42million and the CFO buying in recently this stock has the hallmarks of a rocket unfortunately. It will still be months though until the results are bad from this but thats not to say now its been in the papers and on the business news its put nanovue on the map, would be surprised if theres another big company signing up to pull customer confidence their direction. GLTAH IMO I can't afford to hold but definitely would if i could afford too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.577M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 968712 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 111030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.