NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I believe the market is awaiting the total VIN/VSN loyalty fees...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I believe the market is awaiting the total VIN/VSN loyalty fees for the January and also the increase in sales during lock down period.

This is really good news along with the Beijing Municipal announcement. Water Supply is run by State and Central gov. These two news confirmed that Netlinkz is fully recognised as a reliable foreign company.

I have a look into "The Project" and found the following information:

http://www.tfjy.gov.cn/govopen/show.cdcb?id=38585

http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/179921578544640960/text/China-Country-Partnership-Framework-for-the-Period-FY2020-2025.txt

The first link is a discussion paper discussed the infrastructure improvement and migration of residents affected by the 2008 Sichuan earthquake. The initial reallocation of affected residents was done in 2013, and ongoing assessement have been done- this new assessment prepared at September 2019 was to apply loan from World Bank to improve the water supply to Deyang City, especially Jingyang district (400k population). There is a pdf at the bottom of first link, which is a 283 pages assessment paper.

The second link is a document prepared by World Bank to confirm an allocation of $100m USD loan to Deyang to complete this project (project code : PPP 项目(603119 )). This project run through at least 11 towns and 44 villages which i believe that's the reason why it takes 16 weeks to prepare and implement the network.

$5m RMB for implementation fee for a water supply in a 400k population area + ongoing licence fee (unknown). That's consider a great news.

Obviously iLinkall will not pocket the full $5m RMB as profit - you still need to pay contractors to finish the assessment and implementation (i believe isoftstone will complete this part). Once this done, the gross profit margin for the loyalty (~AUD $1 per licence) would be 99% as there is no actual running cost to pay to maintain licence.

bring it on. We just need 2m subcriptions to reach $0.40 share price.
    $2,000,000 @ 12 months = $24m @ 25 pe = $500,000,000 ( assume the SSI income covered all other costs).This is just the loyalty to receive, it has yet to include net profit distributed from both Jastvin and iLinkall partnership - residual balance of licence fee after running cost and loyalty.

So far we knew that they have achieved 340,000 vins as of Dec 2019.

Last edited by knwee2: 20/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.