HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Journalistic license I am sure Technically anyone can subscribe,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Journalistic license I am sure
    Technically anyone can subscribe, but the company cannot process applications until it is open

This is on the bottom of every page on the website. My emphasis
    http://www.benjaminhornigold.com.au/index.html

EXPOSURE PERIOD:
    The Prospectus accessible on this website was lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) on 15 March 2017. The Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) prohibits the Company from processing Applications in the seven day period after the date of lodgement of this Prospectus (Exposure Period). This period may be extended by ASIC by up to a further seven days. The Exposure Period is to enable this Prospectus to be examined by market participants prior to the raising of funds. The examination may result in the identification of deficiencies in this Prospectus, in which case any Application may need to be dealt with in accordance with section 724 of the Corporations Act. Applications received during the Exposure Period will not be processed until after the expiry of that period. No preference will be conferred on Applications received during the Exposure Period. Anyone wishing to acquire securities should read the Prospectus in its entirety and complete an application form contained in, or accompanying, the Prospectus. An electronic copy of the Prospectus is available at www.benjaminhornigold.com.au

Our letters may not come-  I don't know if they are under obligation to send one?? Its the other company giving the offer to us, not HML to its shareholders

http://www.benjaminhornigold.com.au/prospectus-faqs.html

How can I apply for shares?
    Eligible Shareholders in Henry Morgan Limited and John Bridgeman Limited may apply for Securities under the HML Priority Offer and JBL Priority Offer, respectively
    Separately, the Broker Firm Offer is open to those persons who have received a firm allocation from their Broker, and who are have a registered address in Australia or New Zealand. Applicants should contact their Broker for instructions on how to apply.
    In addition, Applications under the General Offer may be made by Applicants who are have a registered address in Australia or New Zealand, by submitting completed Application Forms which either accompany the Prospectus or are available online at www.benjaminhornigold.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.