HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Ann: Net Tangible Asset Backing, page-13

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm a very Happy HML holder.

Was just a bit surprised with the NTA, because all the Macro themes from the recent Market Outlook and the snipits of commentary from last months NTA, are all spot on, yet the NTA remains the same.

Began to wonder if HML have actually made good profit on all those Macro themes, but are now deciding to value the unlisted stuff more fairly, evening out the NTA ??

Of course without any official statement or communication from them, its anyones guess.

Once these guys start provide updates on a more frequent basis, include some pretty charts and such like all the other LICs do, improve their website and include some more videos, and continue to market themselves; it wont be long before we see every man and his dog want a piece, driving SP to big time premium.

---

Between HML, my Medical Cannabis stocks, and a few other CFD plays im up 140% in the last 12 months.

If HML SP drops much further i will look to buy more. Also very much looking forward to BHD.
    A bit worried the headstock will get dumped from day 1 with investors holding onto the options only.

Will see what happens. Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.