LSF 0.63% $3.13 l1 long short fund limited

Are you surprised Cutty? These guys have proven themselves to be...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Are you surprised Cutty? These guys have proven themselves to be greedy and untrustworthy. For the last 2 years we have had to hear that the reason they were performing poorly was they were long value and short growth. What a load of horse sh$%! In the last few days growth stocks are down the most so why hasn't LSF shot the lights out!! It's because they have lied from the beginning. They lied about how much they were going to raise (4x what they promised!!). They lied about their past performance and the liquidity of their positions. The reason why they lost 15% in the first month was their positions were not liquid. They are probably lying about the NTA as well!! If the NTA is $1.50 then I am calling all shareholders to demand that this fund be wound up now!! I want my $1.5 where I can put it somewhere safe and reliable. What possible reason is their for the managers not to! They cannot earn a performance fee for years! Problem is they are hungry for the management fees and want to suck your capital dry!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.13
Change
-0.020(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.948B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.14 $3.16 $3.13 $795.8K 253.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13281 $3.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 31727 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.