ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

Wow - down 3.3% after we got the bear market Justin has been...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Wow - down 3.3% after we got the bear market Justin has been predicting incorrectly every year for the last 5 years! I don't understand why he's bothered to put in a puff piece in the AFR about "the hedge fund that defies logic" when his illogical hedge fund lost investors money again.

I had seriously thought he would make some money this month considering this is the market he has been waiting for. To top it off, he's now deploying only 54c in the dollar and still taking management fees on the entire dollar. Why are we paying him fees to sit on our idle cash?! While it is safer than letting him invest it and torching the capital, it's still not ethically right to charge investors fees for holding the cash idle.

For those interested in reading the AFR PR piece: https://www.copyright link/chanticleer/the-hedge-fund-that-defies-logic-20200327-p54efy. Interesting to see he compares himself to Michael Burry from The Big Short. After reading it, my key takeaway is that Justin has serious delusions of grandeur, when actually he's just a crook ripping off retail investors by charging for poor performance.

I really hope Kingston comes to the rescue of long-suffering shareholders soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.