ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

Ann: Net Tangible Asset Backing, page-5

1. 4,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385

@Jack1960. I back @marketmaker to the hilt ! Everything he has said is true, and what’s more, it has been happending for the last 5 years. Graphs are no predictor of future performance, but they sure tell a story of the past ! Where did the 31 days come from ? more like 3-5 years.! Only a fool keeps making the same mistakes, and expects a different outcome !
    I read the article and it is as market maker suggests. I’ll stick up for Justin.... I don’t think he’s a crook, but I do think he is an egotistical person with delusions of grandeur who is without doubt one of the most inflexible money managers on record.
    JB couldnt make money if it was raining $50 notes !
    Yep, I’ll sell you my ALF shares ..... at $1.10... just like I did to JB in the buyback.
    You’re not proposing to do any of us any favours and I would expect you will be a long time waiting for JB to do one for you.
    But if you have all the time in the world, that’s great. I’ll even do an off market transfer, especially for you. !
    The market conditions may be unpredictable, but JBs actions over the last 5 years have been exactly the opposite.
    I read the AFR article as if they were taking the P*** out of JB.... “The hedge fund that defies logic?????”
    What defied logic was that he had been running it for so long, convinced of his own self importance, unwilling to change his strategy and all the time losing money ! Now THAT defies logic !!!
    Last edited by peejay2: 15/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.