KKC 0.87% $2.29 kkr credit income fund

Ann: Net Tangible Asset Backing, page-8

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It's good to see more chatter on this forum. Similarly, I am concerned with the SP decline amidst a buy back. I understand the market is responding to the fact KKC has its business in debt and credit and that there could be issues with companies paying back debt.

I contacted KKC last week and this is what the person said via email:

I hope this email finds you well.

In light of the heightened volatility incredit markets, KKC Portfolio Manager Jeremiah Lane provideda market update last Friday which can be viewed HERE.

Please note that Seed Partnerships is thedistribution partner for the KKR Credit Income Fund (KKC). Seed is licensed todiscuss investments with qualified financial advisers only so I amunfortunately extremely limited in the information I can provide. To that end,do you use an adviser that we could contact to discuss the matter further?

Unfortunately I'm not a financial adviser nor do I use one. I'm just a dumb 20-something who thought I was making smart financial decision investing with KKC. I like the dividends but they are no longer offsetting the SP decline. I'd welcome a bounceback to 2.20s as this would make my portfolio look a lot better.

I'm still happy to have KKC but getting more borderline now.

Interested to see what happens with this private trust or whatever they announced in the second half of the year which can buy KKC shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.29
Change
-0.020(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $738.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.31 $2.31 $2.29 $814.1K 353.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 50875 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 70187 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KKC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.