KKC 0.87% $2.29 kkr credit income fund

Thanks for the video link haydo776. Quite informative and it is...

1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Thanks for the video link haydo776. Quite informative and it is good to see that he recognises the need to communicate with unitholders in Australia to pacify any concerns they may have with the current volatility. However like you I am concerned about how they are going to do it when the current buyback scheme (like many others) is just not working. I have since reading your post and watching the video done a bit more research and have contacted a few of my learned mates in the game. Like you I have no financial adviser but I do know a few who are very close to the game. I have been told today that Jeremiah Lane has also indicated that KKC are considering doing in person roadshows in the future. I can confirm that it is believed that they are looking at setting up an unlisted fund with the ability to buy KKC units obviously with the intention of supporting demand and therefore price. They are also looking to improve unitholder engagement through the setting up of regular written and video content via the KKC website. My contact also indicates that there are no immediate concerns with the portfolio assets and the payment ability. Unlike shares our units are mostly asset backed with floating rates. You could say wll positioned to take advantage of rate hikes. Not a lot more than we already know after watching that video but it does sound comforting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.29
Change
-0.020(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $738.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.31 $2.31 $2.29 $814.1K 353.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 50875 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 70187 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KKC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.