SEC 1.79% $2.28 spheria emerging companies limited

I agree and couldnt believe it when SEC effectively fell out of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    I agree and couldnt believe it when SEC effectively fell out of bed ! To drop by that much on no bad news or no news at all…. Was remarkable considering when looking at their top 10 holdings from the April report and when a couple of stocks in the PF have hit all time highs. I would have made the observation that stocks only move like this when they are shorted, but it’s unlikely that an LIC can be effectively shorted. I too was amazed at the % drop and on the effect on my PF. Luckily I was online at the right time and had funds to deploy (even tho I didn’t really want to add to my SEC holding; already having enough) and purchased 10k shares at $1.735. I would be extremely interested to see who the desparate seller was and the reason for their exit. I wonder if it was Geoff Wilson’s WAR fund…. Perhaps not as this would have been an excellent buy opportunity to pick up good quality assets at bargain 20% discount prices. Perhaps it was WAR that bumped the price back up to approx $1.84. I wonder if this wild out of character fluctuation will be commented on by SEC managers in any further podcast ? All interested opinions welcomed !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.