PL8 0.41% $1.21 plato income maximiser limited.

The littleblackduck has summed it up pretty well.We (PL8)...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    The littleblackduck has summed it up pretty well.

We (PL8) generally has 24 to 30 months of monthly dividend cover paying the current rate of dividends, but the franking balance is only ever around 10 to 12 months of coverage.
    The main goal of PL8 is to pay a reliable monthly fully franked dividends to shareholders. Anything over the current dividend is not sustainable unless the market (main dividend payers on the asx) increase their payout ratios IMO.

Remember that markets go through good times and also very bad times, I'd rather PL8 keep a substancial amount of dividend coverage in the profit reserve so it can maintain its current dividend through the bad times (when they occur in the future).

This is why i invest in PL8, for reliable fully franked monthly dividends (helps my cash flow)

The only other option that PL8 might do in the future is if the profit reserve continues to grow and reach 3 or 4 years of dividend coverage (markets need to keep doing well/ management stock picking doing well), PL8 management might return some of this profit reserve as a partly franked / or unfranked component of a bonus payment in a monthly dividend.

IMO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $905.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.21 $796.8K 658.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6955 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 140807 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.