SNC 0.00% 74.0¢ sandon capital investments limited

I don't have any shares in either YBR or SNC by the way, but I...

1. 2,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I don't have any shares in either YBR or SNC by the way, but I wonder if there is a more appropriate valuation method than using the NTA for YBR that Sandon could use. Perhaps some multiple to profits, which are virtually nonexistent at YBR? I would argue the reported NTA of SNC is therfore over stated by approximately this uplift they had this month.

YBR never traded anywhere near its NTA for years when it was listed. Possibly it traded too cheap on thin volume, however some sort of discount to NTA was warranted because of the Bouris factor paying himself a bucketload as a percentage of a tiny market cap company. And all the time delivering nothing except a bit of unasked for commentary on d-grade tv and podcasts in black t-shirts.

I was a disappointed shareholder at YBR for quite some time though. I consider it a shame Sandon supported the de-listing of YBR, as it seems a key reason was to be able to mark it at a higher valuation, potentially supporting higher management fee revenue for Sandon. Unfortunately the de-listing of YBR did not give other YBR shareholders such other benefits.

Sandon call out many other companies lecturing about good corporate governance. I would be interested in hearing such companies opinion's on Sandon's performance, and curious of Sandon's shareholder's opinions that's all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 75.0¢ 74.0¢ $90.67K 121.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 66251 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
74.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 74.0¢ 40725
Last updated 14.42pm 03/05/2024 ?
SNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.