NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

dont worry, chinese gov would not endorsed all these softwares...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    dont worry, chinese gov would not endorsed all these softwares no matter how good they are. because Trump can access the back door. read the recent WSJ report - how does Crypto AG encryption - the best encryption service provide a back door service to American. This happened not just 5 years ago... at least last 70 years!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/national-security/cia-crypto-encryption-machines-espionage/

Chinese govt arent stupid to let the American spy in.

I said before, it is not about whether you are the best of the best, it is about who you know.

i highly recommend you and J & H all of you do a proper discussion. Both of you have confused lot of non-tech ppl here. in one of your post said the SDWAN will make money if they came out 5 years ago. but J & H believe the technology is crap. Please let us know who is telling the technology position in correct sense. is it crap or just too late?

WOuld you dare to say Westbury1 pay money to the networking guru to say NET product is good?? or he just made it up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.