IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Yes Country Bob I am full of hope, but optimism I am not quite...

1. 1,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Yes Country Bob I am full of hope, but optimism I am not quite sure.

Sales is definitely the missing ingredient, but there are a few things that give me some hope.

- Firstly the boardroom changes. From what I can see they now have some valuable business experience at the helm, which I believe previously was sadly missing. (Technocrats do not necessarily make good business managers)
    - Their business model now makes more sense. They will use others more often to sell their products, rather than themselves and thereby reduce their cash burn out rate, which previously in my opinion nearly sunk the company.
    -They have changed their emphasis away from flogging security to convenience of use. I believe this has been done for good reason. I think they may believe that the security aspects are for a limited market whereas the convenience factor in connecting to the cloud will appeal to a larger proportion of the population.
    - They have the funding in place, combined with a reduced cash burn out rate, which gives them some longevity.
    - They have made no extravagant claims about what the new board will achieve. To me it is better to say nothing then make predictions that can not be full filled. Let the results talk.

To me they are now taking steps in the right direction, but only time will tell if it is successful.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.