NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

NET is not a failure, what are you basing that on - the 17mil...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    NET is not a failure, what are you basing that on - the 17mil revenue they made last year smashed predictions for a so called company that can't sell anything or has no product REALLY!!!

Look at the trajectory they are on and what they have coming up and then do some quick sums of where this may be at the end of the year if this continues - then you may have some idea of the opportunity that sits in front of you, some of you guys on here are either the smartest bunch of people going round with your consistent down ramping and buy approach or you have no idea how a company like this works and how long/$$ it takes to get off the ground, there's plenty of companies out there that do this and make no revenue but that's not us we are GROWING at a rapid rate.

A few highlights of late
    Revenue growing ✅
    Everblu going (not needed) ✅
    Board clean up to deliver more for shareholders ✅ (look into this new chairman and you will understand how BIG this is)
    Uni systems MOU ✅
    LNS partnership ✅
    Water plant ✅
    China sales growing ✅
    Global expansion ✅

I stand by my belief that this is a billion dollar company in the making at the very least and that's around 10x the current MC, this is now my second largest holding and I will continue to build at these levels.

Good luck to the believers, stay positive - BIG 2021 ahead!!!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.