NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Not a bad plan Max, life is all about risk....maybe be just be a...

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Not a bad plan Max, life is all about risk....maybe be just be a little mad and grab a few more
    Yep its always a sunny day when the Pies win, but the standard of the game, oh dear, don't invest in the Blues or Magpies.
    From what I understand Martin the companies plans is to run a pretty tight ship via expenditure and pass on most costs of running company to distributors.. Having said that with all the compliance and admin most public companies don't run much under a couple of million per year..
    I also know expansion is expensive especially at the start..
    In terms of reporting I don't think we really will see much better than quarterly reporting, the company distributors are large companies and by the time they invoice their clients and report it back to us and NET match this with payment receipts , it will take time...
    I'm very hopeful it will be before end of Calendar year the company starts making money, tech up grades that enlarge and speed up development will help with this, when they come though of course...which I believe the company is close to finalising..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.