NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Netlinkz Entitlement Offer Announcement, page-6

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    I am never keen to see another capital raise, but if some of it is used to retire convertible notes and repay short term loans that will strengthen the balance sheet and cut operating costs by reducing interest charges, albeit at the expense of shareholders..

Have not read all the material, but understand that JT will be taking up his full entitlement, which is a good thing. It has been suggested that JT's recent appointment of a Singaporean based custodian over his holdings in NET was a margin lending play. If there was an element of truth in this, it could explain how he is going to fund his investment.

It is also good to see the float underwritten by Shaw and Partners Ltd. This gives some confidence to the market as no doubt Shaw and Partners would have done some research before participating.

But at the end of the day, as always it will depend on the future growth in revenue. If the revenue grows the share price will recover and everyone will say what a great float it was. If the revenue does not grow and we are back here again looking for more capital with no growth in the share price then it will be a flop

Last quarters revenue was very disappointing, but I believe there were some excuses. Also I put a lot of wait in Petev's comments about growing revenue to come. For this reason I will take up a portion of my entitlement to average down, but am unable to take up my full entitlement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.