NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Netlinkz finalises A$3.25 million equity issue, page-17

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    The Net story is huge and has had many instalments over the past few years.
    Country Bob. You know and have experienced them all.
    The only thing I will say is that 2019 has been a spectacular year for NET rising from under 3 cents to 30 cents and back down to 16 cents. I will take a five bagger any day of the week.
    The has provided many opportunities to sell a portion and get capital back and make a profit along the way.
    This is a great story and if you have been in it as long as some of the posters they have made some money too.
    2020 will also provide more opportunities for buying and selling on Net.
    The speculation is getting less and less but its still there.
    As we know as soon as sales are announced, this thing is away. There will be no chance to trade at these levels.
    So some are nay sayers and dont dip their foot in. I dont care. They are not in the arena. Just booing from the terraces. It does not count.
    IMHO and with plenty of research this speculation is a good one and has provided me with many wins and will continue to do so.
    It has a huge news timetable coming up with many clients signed up.
    So if the speculation that I am investing in is right and they get sales better than the $10m forecast there will be profits to be had.
    Good luck to those long term holders and to those who dare to speculate (not their life savings) .

Remember we are only getting started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.