NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Hi Botter,If you followed the history of this company, actually...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Hi Botter,

If you followed the history of this company, actually JT has rescued it from blink of winding up.

There are many kind of risks while doing business. The biggest risk of doing business in Australia is regulatory risk. A simple unpaid Super Guarantee will throw director to jail.

There are two partnerships happening in China right now. JAST was setup by the China's director who has incredible networks. I couldn't agree more that the sell figures from JAST is a bit slow. But as far as the social media post posted by JAST, they are working hard. One of the new client signed up is a British guy running business between UK and China.

The partnership with Isoftstone possibly mentioned during the recent AGM which i couldn't get much from the online conference call. However, as far as we know, the latest capital raise is to finalise the partnership setup. This time, NET has direct involvement into the business structure. Refer to the roadshow presentation in June 2019, NET will invest 49% of the partnership.

For both partnerships, any subscription will bring AUD $1 of royalty to NET. Once the sales figures reach the breakeven point, then more profit to come.

I do not know how far are we with Japan IOT lab. There is no much information who we are jointly own the IOT lab in Tokyo. As we know, Japan only wants the best product. So, if one day Japanese withdraw from the IOT lab, it would be the time for everyone to get out.

So far the Australia IOT lab is testing the software with defence related companies. Once the KPMG certificate is ready, does this means we can sell this to Defence forces around the world? (I wish).

Back to China, it would be great if you can elaborate much more if there is anything wrong to do business with China? China has population of 1.4b, which is 40% more than US + Europe. If you understand what is WeChat Pay and Alipay, then you would know the reliance of mobility of internet in China - everywhere. (by the way, alot of places in Europe are still cash only - not even accepting credit card).

5G is the next generation internet service to change our lifestyle. China is leading the way, and has implemented the first trial to 10 of millions populations. As our home become more reliance on internet connection on every single devices - ie, washing machine with wifi, auto-vacuum, alexa/siri/google home, lightbulb with wifi, security cam with wifi, curtains and almost everything you can name nowsaday come with wifi and controllable via your mobile phone. What we do require next from here is a private network at home. If VINS can resolve this, what we need to do from here, is sit down and do nothing - you have hit on the UNICORN!! The Lott will not give you a call, but you still winning a huge lottery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.