NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Was just reading through some previous quarterly's and also some...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Was just reading through some previous quarterly's and also some paid media articles and noticed the following:

Am I reading this correct that they have spent circa $9m of starlink inventory purchases? see below Q2FY23 and Q3FY23 notes
    Am I also right to assume based on the Q2FY23 quarterly commentary calculations of $2m for 5000 units equates to $400 per unit cost?
    So based on these numbers they have ordered 22,500 units of starlink kits?
    And again based on the $3700 average sale per the paid feb 23 article then thats $3700 x 22,500 units = $83.25million on sales revenue???
    seems a bit far fetched to me? I could be wrong maybe it is true

Copy pasted below from online article and also company quarterly activities

FEB 23 article
    “An average Starlink product sale is around $3700, so it gives you the level of potential revenue for us. Starlink is a significant play for the company,” said Tsiolis.

Q2FY23 Quarterly
    "Payments for operating costs For Q2 FY2023 increased to $7.4 million, predominantly as a result
    of $2.0m spent in relation to the first part of a 5,000 unit order from SpaceX, with $1m in
    inventory and a further $1m prepayment on product yet to be received"

Q3FY23 Quarterly
    The Company drew down $4.0m of the Regal $20.5m facility during the quarter. $3.0m of this was invested in prepayments for Starlink inventory in order to meet demand.
    The Company entered an unsecured short term facility of $4.0m provided by Juel Finance Pty Ltd to fund inventory purchases
    from Starlink Internet Services Pte Limited, at an interest rate of 20% per annum. The facility is unsecured, with a maturity
    date of 30 September 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.