NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

As I have been saying for the past few weeks ... I know one of...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As I have been saying for the past few weeks ... I know one of the original founders whose shares are in escrow! 12 - 18 months ago they kicked off a few board of directors which was a really bad move for the company and they haven't been able to recover ... now they're revitalising themselves and having one last crack! They have renamed themselves, pulled back onto the board really solid managers and are: remarketing, re-advertising, increasing R&D spend, signing new sales contracts and new clients are evidently hoping on board. They are in a massive market and they're fundamental product offering hasn't changed (they previously just didn't have the right management).

Don't get me wrong ... they will never get above $2 or $3 imo, maybe they won't even get back to IPO SP levels, but they are currently at their lowest SP ever ... and currently completely restructuring and attempting to turn the business around .... so in my eyes ... I can easily see a movement from 4 cents to 8 cents in the next 3 - 6 months ... and we have just doubled our money ... I see this as a pretty realistic goal given how serious this revamping process is. DYOR, but I'm giving this one a punt ...

Disclaimer ... first time I ever purchased these shares was 2 weeks ago at 3.6 cents ... so I have no motivation to ramp up the company to recover previous losses that some many others have incurred.

Sit tight, enjoy the ride .. onwards, and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.