NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

not going the way I expected. Last bunch of investors at 4.5c...

1. 213 Posts.
    not going the way I expected. Last bunch of investors at 4.5c now down 20%ish. On my rough calcs, they have net $5m post raise having paid back Lind and others. Will be interesting to see Sept QTR cash flow as this will give an idea on cash burn and revenue. Will also be interesting when circa 31million founder shares come out of escrow in Dec this year (those being the holders who decided not to volutnarily extend their escrow). I just want to see the reveneu start to kick in, then i will be more comfortable they have stablised the ship and the product.

also, interesting note on last page of most recent 4C. I wonder what has happened here?
    Receipts from customers for the reported period was low due to an unexpected invoice dispute with Ubiquity Corp. iWebGate provided technical development services for the Sprocket as agreed between the parties to simplify user experiences and provide secure single-sign-on access to cloud and on-premise applications. A payment of US$300,000 (approximately A$400,000) was expected during this reported quarter. At this stage, the parties are working to a resolution. iWebGate is currently reviewing its entire relationship with Ubiquity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.