NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Netlinkz Successfully Complete China Telecom Customer Trials, page-2

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Deja Vu anyone?

IWG are pleased to announce a partnership with Telstra, Australia's largest provider of telecommunication and cloud services. IWG products will be sold by Telstra businesses and resellers around the country and on the Telstra business website. We are all going to be rich!

We all know how that went. At last count their were more One Nation members of Parliament than IWG/NET recurring income customers in all of Australia, despite the millions and millions of dollars spent on marketing and research.

So, China's third biggest provider is now going to do what couldn't be done in Australia with a plethora of opportunities within Telstra, plus Rhipe, plus Leader. Why will this have a different outcome? Because they are having a ceremony in Sydney? I think not.

Perhaps making an announcement about 'expected revenues in 6 weeks will get everyone excited? ABSOLUTELY NOT! This company has made so many predictions about 'exponential recurring revenue growth' and all sorts of other misleading information no-one is going to buy another grand estimate.

There is only one thing that is going to make this float:

SHOW US THE MONEY!

I also note no confirmation yet of a finance deal to actually keep it afloat right now.

I also note no new information about anything to do with the oh so successful partnership agreement with Bluetech - you know Bluetech, the amazing company that has 'partnerships' with over a thousand businesses promoting thousands of products. Rumour has it one of their sales people convinced their brother-in-laws golfing partner to sign up for a US$10 a month server access protection agreement with VSP, IPN, VPN and 3 other fancy anacronyms, the other day. NET get 30% of that so here we go ..........

Yes, this edition is a bit bitter and twisted but until they SHOW US THE MONEY there is absolutely no reason to get excited about this announcement. We've heard it all before, several times in fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.