NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I'm just excited to see the commentary around where the extra...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I'm just excited to see the commentary around where the extra spend occurred for the year ( once you exclude Starlink purchases of course, but not sure they will be separated clearly, as they appear to be useful to hide some fat).
    I mean I'm crying inside but I just cant wait to see it explained lol, or just see what bucket it gets lumped into and not explained.
    If I had to guess maybe a couple extra million in RnD??, maybe another extra million in staff costs??? and maybe another extra million in admin and corporate expenses lol, who knows!!!!
    These two buckets below need to start being explained in detail for me. While these two buckets are so high the share price will be rooted to the bottom for many years to come. Starlink sales at 10% margin wont get it moving anytime soon unless someone gets a knife out and starts chopping those expenses.
    Also does anyone know when JT contract is up? that might reduce those staff costs a fair bit, I just saw his salary WOW.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5430/5430301-7ef07c2eef62a7e22d03ba599e56a3c1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.