NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Long time holder. First time poster. Like so many of the...

1. 3 Posts.

Long time holder. First time poster. Like so many of the faithful, I’ve been beguiled by the awards and the potential of such an exceptional network system. And been baffled by the slow progress of the company. Not to mention the trading volumes that have been all over the shop, albeit at penny-dreadful prices. The price spurts, they’ve hardly been surges, have been a healthy earner for someone. You’d be entitled to ask, are they day-traders or accumulators?

Now, if I’m reading the latest report correctly, HGC Global, with its world-wide reach, has trialled a major supplier - Juniper - and decided that Netlinkz is to be their network supplier of choice on a global basis. That appears to offer leverage on leverage. We understand that HGC has its clients, but among those clients are telcos who have their own customer base so this gets the VSN out in front of all the mid-size and smaller businesses of those smaller telcos. Let’s forget the “thousands” of the usual company hyperbole, but “hundreds” wouldn’t be a stretch under this scenario.

Throw in PT &T and Spark and maybe one more telco and we should expect to see some positive returns in time for Christmas. All the ground work’s been done, so this should be reflected in an improved P&L bottom line. What’s not to like?

There is also the matter of the big share issue of 3.5 billion. If that became 350 million that would lift the price tenfold overnight. Surely that can’t do the company image any harm?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.