AMM 7.14% 1.5¢ armada metals limited

Ann: Network expansion with strategic partner SAB, page-3

1. 161 Posts.
    re: Ann: Network expansion with strategic par... Yep agreed monark, from my experience good news tends to follow good news and bad news tends to follow bad news. A lot greater chance of success in backing a good news story than hoping for a turnaround in a lemon.

If anything the financials crisis will probably help them in the medium term. Strong cashflows flowing from previous infrastructure investment allow them to continue with their strategy of selective network expansion. Whilst scarce capital means less agressive competitors as well as less new entrants.

I bet that the contract they announced today would have been signed on more favourable terms for them than if they had signed it 12 months ago.

I'm happy for the price to stay down so hopefully I'll get a chance to pick up some more along the way. I don't need the market to give me comfort with my investment, the dividend yield already gives me that.

However, I think the directors want to get the SP moving as they don't want so see the millions of options they hold hit the waste paper bins as of 1 January 2010. Maybe they'll be adding the "at least 25% NPAT* growth"
    aside to every market announcement they make in the next six months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $345 23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46466 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 64944 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.