NEU 0.00% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

My view the share price drop is more related to the partner...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    My view the share price drop is more related to the partner being Acadia than the upfront disappointment.

Neuren should have known that the cloud over Acadia would be a concern to the market, but are still yet to establish why they feel Acadia is the right partner. With all the drama about Nuplazid what are the positives about Acadia's capability that makes this deal compelling?

No good having great payment milestones if they can't get the job done. Maybe there are aspects about Acadia that make this more appealing than the market generally realises?

Big fail on the market communication front - and everyone is right, there is little short term news expected in the pipeline to give the share price a bump. The value is there but it is going to be a long road. Our only hope is that more brokers advise that Neu is undervalued and we get some long term investors taking a position. Also if I was one of the US hedge funds investing in Acadia I would now have a direct interest in Neuren. They might get in once they think the share price has finished tanking - hasn't as yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.