NEU 3.25% $21.29 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

The appointment of three new Non-Executive Directors, especially...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    The appointment of three new Non-Executive Directors, especially of this calibre, is a positive signal and a necessary step towards attracting larger international investors.

Corporate Governance is a key factor that is considered by all large investors (eg Pension Funds) when evaluating potential investments.

When you and I buy shares we are investing in the company and trusting that they will make the right decisions to increase the value of our investment. The power to do this sits with the people that run the company (the Board and the Management team).

We know that NEU has a strong Management team and now they have a strong Board to match! I view this as a very positive step on the path towards attracting international investors.

The timing of this is probably not a coincidence. I expect that NEU is flying under the radar in terms of large international investors, but that is about to change when NEU announce their US Partner. I expect this will ignite a flurry of interest from US based funds who, as part of their due diligence process, will evaluate the Board and Management team. This is the basics of any investment and the importance increases with the size of the investment (the larger the investment the more confidence and assurance the investors want that their investment will be protected).

Now to sit back and wait for the Partner announcement… the suspense is killing me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.29
Change
0.670(3.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.698B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.50 $20.76 $3.479M 163.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46 $21.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 82 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.