NEU 2.59% $13.56 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Scrivi la tua risposta qui Hello, I repeat this discussion...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Scrivi la tua risposta qui
    Hello,
    I repeat this discussion because in the light of what happened from the end of 2017 to today, I believe that what we were discussing was particularly pertinent and more relevant than ever. the references are the agreement with Acadia in progress, the company's increasingly concrete intention of progress 2591 and the important updates of the European patent on which the market has given the most significant signals.
    for the best understanding I invite you to revisit every single post of this discussion.
    I think we were on the right track trying to figure out what and how Neuren was evolving. it is clear that US ARMY has always been Neuren's strategic partner thanks to Glass and how it could close the circle when the European patent is finalized in the last steps. in this scenario now in definition it seems that Trofinetide is increasingly being purchased by Acadia.
    the patent on which I pay attention is the one that a few weeks ago was taken into final examination by the European patent commission which asked for other specific documentation to Neuren on October 4, 2018. I bring back the consultation link that has already been treated by me in a previous post.

https://register.epo.org/application?number=EP14829224

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.56
Change
-0.360(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.94 $13.96 $13.50 $6.421M 470.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1643 $13.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.61 3100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.