JAT 2.24% 68.5¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: NEURIO Lactoferrin to sell through Woolworths TMall Flagship, page-14

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I had planned to go to the meeting today but didn't make it in the end (am down with a cold).

But I'm not that concerned now as I was when the SP dipped to 5.5 cents just recently. The volatility will continue in the absence of news about GK and NCA but the SP will continue to edge up as we approach the CIIE.

It's clear to me that GK will be replaced by Neurio Lactoferrin in the short term in that all of the planned sales and marketing for GK will now be directed to Neurio instead - perhaps even at the CIIE. At this stage my initial thoughts on this would seem to have been correct.

When its plans for GK started to turn pear-shaped the company sourced a substitute product and started promoting that instead. And quite efficiently in my view, when you consider all of the announcements to date:

- sale of 960 tins of Neurio to Sheng Run Group (20 June),
    - sale of 960 tins of Neurio to Huibao (22 June),
    - sale of 300,000 tins of Neurio to Cyclone (26 June),
    - launch of Neurio on JD Global (4 July),
    - launch of Neurio on Xiaohongshu (13 July),

and finally, today's announcement about launching Neurio for sale via Woolworths TMall, the only online store for Chinese consumers to purchase products from Woolworths.

Do not underestimate the potential in this sales channel alone. Woolworths is an Australian institution and any product that passes its QA for the purpose of sale and consumption in China can be expected to attract millions of customers.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.015(2.24%)
Mkt cap ! $57.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 69.0¢ 66.5¢ $50.39K 74.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2185 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 78255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.