NRZ 33.3% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Astonishing to see you and patmad, both adults I presume, have...

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Astonishing to see you and patmad, both adults I presume, have managed to come through the education system without any concept of the difference between organic and inorganic compounds. I mean, for centuries this has been a standard categorisation. And for centuries, it was thought that only living organisms could create organic compounds. There are a few exceptions but basically an organic compound contains a carbon atom*.
    Then in 1828 Friedrich Woehler synthesised the first organic compound to be made purely in the laboratory. And guess what? That compound just happened to be urea. Now there's a coincidence, eh?
    Your [self proclaimed] pedantry is getting this discussion into trouble. By that I mean, while you continue to flounder in your misunderstanding of one particular word, you are not addressing JL's 'bigger picture' question, which is something like 'how long is production of urea using non-renewable carbon sources such as coal, gas and syngas produced from coal, likely to last before governments, markets and the public 'shut the gate'.
    And this question applies equally to all producers using similar sources.
    * the definition of organic can vary slightly, depending.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.724M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $119.5K 39.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 26831543 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 37730984 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.