ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    I have been watching this verbal sparring between you and some NRZ LT holders, for quite some time. Knowing fully well that I should not be taking you seriously and instead adopt a passive bystander approach, I decided to stay out of this, but no longer.
    I can see you have become a bit of a meme and the court jester around here - I mean, no one, but no one takes you seriously.

At this moment, you should be thinking to yourself - "Surely I have more self-respect than this? Do I really want to become the butt of every joke around here? I have other investments I should be focusing on instead of a stock I do not hold."

And then you have your un-warranted insult directed at @patmad who had essentially communicated, what I am attempting to communicate to you right now.

"Why?" is the most pertinent question you should be asking yourself.

If you have a valid,logical and substantiated opinion, sure, we would all love to hear it and I'm certain we could have a good discussion about it. Playing devil's advocate is a good thing as it allows us from time to time to take stock of our beliefs and convictions.

But this?? seriously?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.