NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: NeuRizer Ltd Presentation, page-34

1. 1,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    I just look at the facts. I have two points which imo are relevent here:

1. COVID struck in March 2020 and has been with us ever since. In that time, many complex projects have progressed and in fact been delivered and many have been delayed. Some were lucky but most that have been delivering well, are under very good management. Many others that have struggled have blamed COVID for all their problems.

2. The announcements giving guidance are as recent as the March quarter update which was released on the 26 April stating “ the Final Investment Decision (FID) which is expected to be in Q4 CY2022”. Just over 2 months later we are being told it will mid 2023. My point is clear and I don’t think it is unreasonable to call it what it is.

This forum is about sharing views and whilst I don’t share your view, it doesn’t mean you aren’t right. It also means that I might not be right. The NRZ team have done some good things such as get on with offtake agreements, appoint licensors and bring on DL. But the slippages are valid and are a red flag for me and others. I don’t agree with everything they say but on this I do. Anyone who states their point of view and backs it up with data is not being mischievous or misleading and to say so is amusing as I doubt anything that anyone says on this forum will shift the SP or be followed by people without some interpretation by them.

Just my opinions, so feel free to critique them and blast them out of the water, but it will take something special to convince me that management are doing a great job at the moment. I still holding and hopeful but I do want to see them start to hit their planned dates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.