ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    That was a technical criticism! You'd see that, except you are more one eyed than Lord Nelson. Comes from being overinvested in one stock that keeps travelling South, I suppose.
    FYI, that other company is basically a gas explorer and very shortly a supplier to the WA market, who will be getting someone else to build and operate a fertiliser plant .Probably Koch*. In return they will supply the gas and take some of the revenue. Quite a different approach to NRZ's vertical integration, which now includes transportation..

The Usual Suspects with the same old tacky, meaningless rebuttals. E.g. he's a non holder, he's a sad old git, can't possibly know anything cos he's not one of us. Blah, blah, blah.

* Weren't Koch at the barbie and piss up in Adelaide the other week? Did they pass on the potential to expand?
    Daelim have sorted out the logistics, very much in their favour. Daelim seem to want nothing to do with the movement of product in Australia They have just said to NRZ , as far as the Offtake tonnage goes: "drop it down to a port for us in vehicles of your choice, there's a good boy. Build a big hangar there to store it in and an unloader and a loader, at your expense. Once you have done that, we'll send a ship around every now and then to collect".

In case you missed it, I quote from the Offtake Agreement of a few days ago.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4493/4493208-3686977c35184419df3f8b3fa8226e93.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.