NRZ 28.6% 0.9¢ neurizer ltd

I think the take from having non holding posters like JL and...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I think the take from having non holding posters like JL and Idle here on this forum is that if NRZ (LCUP) wasn't something BIG in the making ask yourselves why they would spend so much time researching and denigrating every little announcement or detail that's issued from the company. The fact is NRZ is still a minnow with 'novice' management in charge of an ever increasingly large company evolving with every milestone reached. We aren't expecting BHP/RIO style precision just yet hence the current valuation with SP & market cap. Most of us are here early in NRZ's evolution and are prepared to ride the ups and downs through the transition from a 'spec' to a full blown producer. My experience with a company called Lynas Corp (20c to $11) has been quite comparable both on these forums and on the market it's self. Over a 10-15 year period there are so many variables that influence the outcome that no BOD could be expected to have all the answers, however what we have here, particularly with IW, is constant negative commentary designed to persuade or influence current or prospective shareholders and for what? Is there some kind of reward I'm not aware of? Is there a crystal ball that gives them all the answers? If so maybe they could render their services to hundreds of other prospective mining companies that are misguided in their endeavours. Their mission is malicious quite possibly through I'll gotten information, there is no other reasonable explanation for the wasted time spent trying to critique a 'junior' ASX listed company making its way to becoming a profitable one. I personally take solace in knowing that while their here trying to influence my/our investment decision there must be a bloody good reason for it. DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $35.17K 4.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3240000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1470188 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.