RGT 17.7% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

That’s really good stuff RB, I take my hat off to you sharing...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    That’s really good stuff RB, I take my hat off to you sharing that info and putting a few things into perspective along also with some of your earlier posts.
    One thing that I believe needs further clarification and something that is talked a lot about on these posts is directors salaries. Roby told me that he and Brett and others pay themselves only 15ooo pounds each per annum. I find that hard to believe, however I questioned that in relation to what is shown in the annual report. He then said that their shares have to be valued as “effective salary” and stated in the annual report. (In reflection I’m wondering whether he was just talking about directors fees?)
    All of this does not seem to reconcile with some of your earlier comments regarding salary level amounts so it may be worth investigating this further.

Regarding varmco. Nothing in the Ann was any surprise. I think that I had given a fairly clear heads up on that one. I think that someone like Brett should have asked for the deposit up front before sending over samples on the signing of the contract.
    I get the impression that they are better scientists and researchers than they are business people. The science and research will win in the end but it will take time. Roby mentioned that CannEpil can be produced at a price point significantly lower than the existing competition. My understanding is that there is only one competing product available currently... so what PK has said is what I also understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.045(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 30.0¢ 25.5¢ $1.492K 5.713K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1292 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.