NTI 1.30% 7.6¢ neurotech international limited

Yes, that's part of what I said, and I still stand by it, and...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Yes, that's part of what I said, and I still stand by it, and the market is supporting my opinion, in the short term at least, and everyone's right to interpret the results as they read them, as you have done.

My view was the results were not strong enough to keep the SP moving upwards all things considered (that is with the Cap Raise), and here we are SP is trending lower. But as I warned multiple times, and was politely told I was wrong and over analysing yada yada, the cap raise will come and retail holders will get screwed, and that is exactly what has happened. I don't apologise for the way I called it, or how I traded the stock, I was quite transparent did my views change over time, im sure they did. Will i be wrong long term, maybe, depends if I feel comfortable enough to buy back in, for now, I am not buying back in. I do feel for holders, short term yes it sucks, especially those chasing it over 10c.

I generally agree with your other statements. Yes, it works, it is safe (so far - expanded study scope required). and this is just scratching the surface in terms of its possible use in Neurological conditions. I just don't think too much is happening for a while now so will drift around here. No need to chase it. The instos are set now and have got their oppies so their support on market will be non existent until the next cap raise, which is probably next December, and retail holders will get screwed again, pretty much aligns with your thoughts.

I agree with your sentiment, if you hold, its a hold. As a past holder and current non holder, I am sitting on the fence until I think it is fair value. Sector is still unloved, despite the US political news, IHL is still trading at 30% of its SP 10 months ago despite progressing on a lot of fronts... I do think NTI is a shining light in the space, its just a dark space at the moment with all the Disallowed being tossed around the place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $79.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $64.07K 832.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 161464 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 17809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.