NTI 1.30% 7.6¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Neurotech Completes $9.0M Placement, page-24

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Those supporting the raise, will indeed support on market? look at who's just gone substantial, you think they're in it for options, I think not. You made a few dollars, now you feel like the foundation in your ivory tower is going to support you analysis. I too have been here since 3.2 cents, I'm still holding and have added along the way, I think you're failing to ignore just how great the recent results really were. If they have the same success with the next stage clinical trial, its blank cheques for holders IMO.

If this company can have a positive affect across a variety of neurological disorders, again its blank cheques for holders.

The only one I see trying to prevail from the CR and the hopefully short term weakness is you, only weeks ago your real concern was raising capital. Now the company is in the one of the strongest financial positions its ever been in and in your mind the walls are falling in.

Some want cheaper as they think they can try their hand at doubling their capital again, good luck to "them", I for one am not in the slightest worried about those with 1mill or less, they will be gobbled by stronger hands.

Good luck to your strategy but your persistence to downplay where this company is at, is extremely distasteful, if you weren't interested you wouldn't be here still posting, simple as that IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $77.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $64.07K 832.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 161464 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 17809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.